4

A new study suggests women earn about half what men earn

Posted on by Zulkilmaran

The gap women' facebook unknown friend request Thomas Getty Images Women in tech don't just earn less than their male counterparts in dollars, but in shares as well. That's according to a study released by software platform Cartawhich found that women in Silicon Valley not only earn less than their male counterparts, but are awarded far less equity as well. Carta analyzed more than 6,000 the gap women', 180,000 employees and 15,000 founders, and found that overall, men own 91 percent of employee and founder equity in Silicon Valley, leaving women a scant 9 percent. The post inspired Carta's study. The founders of Angels believe that a lack of women owners, senior executives, early-stage employees and investors all contribute to the equity the gap women'.

gap.eu size chart

Creative Touch Imaging Ltd. NurPhoto Getty Images Women may face a much wider wage gap than commonly cited data indicates , earning just half of what men earn over 15 years. That's according to a new study by economists who analyzed the incomes of men and women who worked for at least one year between 2001 and 2015. The standard annual wage gap measured by the Census Bureau shows that women make 80 cents for every dollar earned by a man.

gap size chart jeans

Моральный вред и основания для его возмещения. Как написать иск и подать иск в суд. Когда комиссия банка законна, а когда -. Выдача банками выписок по счетам и справок о состоянии задолженности Как вернуть незаконно списанные деньги. Незаконные комиссии в банке "Русский стандарт" Полезные ссылки.


American Soccer's Gender Wage Gap: The Daily Show

gender pay gap statistics 2017

{PREVIOUSKEYWORD}Previouse {/PREVIOUSKEYWORD}|Next

Kitaur

4 Comments